Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Sunday.

I'm in a great mood this morning, which is funny for me only b/c I woke at 8 a.m., its sunday so i dont have to take kids to school, no need to wake this early, on one of the two days i can actually sleep in! I even went to bed at like 12:30/1:00 in the morning, so I was really surprised to wake at 8, fully ready to start the day. I'm sure doing yoga two days in a row helped give me more energy, but I really thought that the large amount of martini's I consumed last night would've kept me in the bed a little longer. I had an awesome time last night, i'm sure that helped put me in a great mood. We went out and had dinner at Houlihans for Bex's birthday, we sat in the new party room they have which is so beautiful. I had a few drinks and just had a blast hanging out. Its been quite awhile since i've done that with my girls so it was nice. Kasia came in from Ft. Wayne and it was so great to see her. I sure do miss our girls nights out and cooking w/ my ladies. I'm also super excited to see Ms. Ana today, its been too long, we have lunch plans in a little while. Good friends, and yummy food, what more could I need.
Happy Sunday!

Wanted to add that I had a really wonderful lunch w/ my bff at LePeep. We talked and caught up with each other and had really yummy food. It was perfect. Love ya doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment