Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Welcome to Sonja's blog

So for those of you who do not know, I love to blog :) Especially when pictures and fun stuff, like cute kids and fun events are involved. It helps me vent and download most of the time. Its a fun little hobby and so I thought I would create a specific blog just for certain people I'd like to keep up to date on what is going on with me and my little-well not so little-family here. I figured it would be a great way to keep in touch with those of you that I just don't get to correspond with on a regular basis. I really don't do anything so its really a wonder why I don't have more time to do these things, ha!
So welcome to my little blog, and hope you enjoy :)

p.s. I love comments and feedback, let me know you were here, and how damn cute my kids are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment